Raspberry Pi is the smallest PC in the world. It is a credit card size PC which you can keep in your pocket. In this post I will share with you how to install Raspbian OS in your latest Raspberry Pi 3B Plus model. This post will help all the beginners who are using this device for the 1st time.
I have bought this from Ali Express at $44.
Here is some specification about Raspberry Pi 3B +
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Full-size HDMI
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- 5V/2.5A DC power input
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
Go to the following link and download Etcher Application which we will use to flash SD card.
Chose your System operating system i.e Linux or Windows 32/64 bits.
Now install and open Etcher Select the Raspbian Downloaded File & insert & select the SD card & Click Flash. It will take 10-20 Minutes. Here I am using 32 GB Class 10 SD card. Always use class 10 Card.
SD Card Formatter
If you face any problem during flashing OS or you want to remove Raspbian OS from SD card & want to use the card for normal file storing then use this software.
This will format your SD card to default FAT32 Format with
Install & open this application Select Drive name where your SD card is present and click format.
For Linux Users use Gparted Application to format your SD card.
That’s all your small pocket PC is now ready for use.
Watch Video Tutorial